THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

LLR Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Let Liberty Ring Blog Is Back

The Let Liberty Ring blog is back for good, and it will be updated daily. I have since left the Peace, Freedom, and Prosperity Movement because of the conservativesque and tyrannical delusions of its founder James Cox, who is well known as Facebook as a control freak, an evangelical atheist who has tried to convert me to Atheism while in the process of ditching my spiritual system (I hate the word "religion"!) known as Stregheria (a Tradition of Wicca), an inconsistent (and not a true one at that) Objectivist, and an Ayn Rand kook to top it off.

I'm glad to be done with him permanently. Just so everyone knows, I will no longer copy and paste my blog posts on PFP anymore.

0 comments: